Tuesday, September 16, 2008

you're nothing to me. I'm freaker.

I am wondering.

Yeah, with these never-ending assignment, tons of exams, three books to read, four movies to watch, three huge torrents to download, and lots of anything else, I still have time to wonder.

How do people look at me?

How do I look?

What is wrong with me?

And what is right about me?

I'm trying to love myself. Still trying.

But I'm freaker than her, than anyone else. Of course nothing compare to The Joker, but I know I'm different. Not to say that I'm the only one that differs, but in my society, I am some more. More difficult to handle, more individual, more whatsoever.

Or am I just too sensitive?

Actually there's no 'freaker' word in dictionary.

I'm way too serious, ain't I?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home