Friday, March 13, 2009

I wanna get out and make it work

Today I watch the I Didn't Know That, a National Geographic Channel programme, hosted by two hilarious scientist-like men, Jonny and Richard (I don't know their surnames, whatever) and they showed a concrete which was mixed with optical fibre glass, and that additional material made it translucent. This is a good way to save energy because if you build a house with this special concrete, more natural sunlight will enter your house so you don't have to light so many lamps. Isn't it great? I don't know that we can save the earth in this way!

Photobucket

Consult this site for more information. Geez, it seems to be a free promotion now.

And...Apple sent me an e-mail that they have launched this:

Photobucket

Pretty, isn't it? Imagine how bad I want one...

Anyways, I read in greenplastic that Thom respond to those he dissed (poor Kanye and Miley) with "wish us all a safe journey if you still like us and you're not one of those people i have managed to offend by doing nothing xx".

Hilarious, Thom! Good job ^^

I don't get it immediately after I read that last post in Dead Air Space. That's very subtle, Thom. Veeeerrrryyyy subtle.

OK, that's all for today. Gotta study history.

xxx

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home