Sunday, February 8, 2009

he's just unusual...

Got the rumour that Thom is autistic since about two days ago. But yesterday I looked in www.ateaseweb.com forum, YouTube, and found interviews that assured me that he’s not.

By the way I don’t care at all if he is autistic or Asperger’s, or hypomania, or hypochondriac, or bipolar, or even totally crazy. For me, he’s a music genius and he has a cute smile, that’s all. Maybe if he starts to use illegal drugs, get caught red-handed doing a crime, hit his ‘wife’, not loving his kids, plagiarize, stop fighting for global warming, do corruption (what? Emang anggota DPR), or any nasty sins, I’ll go for Jonny. Or Phil. Or Colin. Or Ed. Or...err...Chris Martin.

Wish a long life for Radiohead. For Thom. For Jonny. For Colin. For Phil. For Ed. Oh, and for Nigel.

peace XP

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home