Monday, February 16, 2009

I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't care

Geez. I was just about to say a few rude words. I mean, just about to type. Well...

I’ve read more in at ease web message board and a little portion in Mortigi Tempo, and discover more how do people see Radiohead, how Radiohead see themselves, especially how Thom see the world. Not knowing it clearly, but at least a few inches deeper.

And somebody made a thread titled ‘Thom got herpes’.

And somebody else replied, “A naughty boy he is.”

GEEZ I DON’T WANT TO CARE ABOUT THIS!

All I care about is just their music. So, no thanks, I don’t want to watch their concert live anymore, I don’t want to get any photographs or autographs from them, as I DON’T WANT TO CATCH HERPES FROM THOM. Crap.

Oh, and what exactly assures me? The pictures, and the people in at ease.

Whatever. I don’t care if it’s right or wrong, but my method of having a refreshing time is listening to moderately-slow music. I’ll study hard in Netherlands, I’ll get many straight-As, I’ll live normally, I won’t be so tight-fisted to save money for one Radiohead concert, I’ll be a real scientist, I’ll take the job from my Hollywood-director friend to bring some tea or coffee for the actors, and I don’t know if I met another choice of what I call ‘moderately-slow-but-no-cheesy-lyrics’ music. Oh and with a bit of techno.

I’ve just realized that my fanatic times (masa-masa fanatik, quote dari Gebi) has just passed. Now I’ll just laughed if Thom dissed Kanye West, or Ronan Keating, or Sir Paul McCartney, or President Obama. I know that won’t have effect on me, that doesn’t destroy the whole world, blah blah blah. It’s just celebs. Celebs are weird, I suppose.

Oh wait.

Probably I’ll save money to buy their new album, rumoured to be released in March 2010.

So that’s all folks. I’ll have to study maths.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home