Saturday, March 7, 2009

listening to portishead...

Correction for the post below...

I've read it again and I feel that the way I wrote it makes Buddy Holly, Janis Joplin, and Heath Ledger died of suicide. What I mean is that they died at a very young age. Janis Joplin was overdosed (is it called suicide?), Buddy Holly was died in a plane crash, and Heath was accidentally taking wrong and overdosed drugs.

For Cobain there are many controversies.

Anyways...

I'm looking for another sound of mellow songs, like Radiohead. Any suggestions?

I'm exploring Portishead.

Many days ago I found an interesting site, link here. It contains the unusual data of celebs; whether they are annoying or not.

And Thom was annoying because he is never happy, he is only 5'3" (some says he's 5'5", well, whatev, he's still so short after all), he is a vegan, he gets angry for everyone who mosh at his concerts...

For the last one, that will be too clear to be questioned.

Radiohead was annoying because they look creepy.

Ahahahahahaha.

Anyways, Radiohead dissed Miley Cyrus too at the Grammys.

Gotcha, Miley!

That's all for today.

xxx

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home