Tuesday, October 28, 2008

hello, beautiful.

I just...don't know.

I'm not trying to sound like a very very, veeeeeryyy, diligent student (well, I know you're gonna sound like it).

Everyone was like crazy, panicking about getting over the f***ing exam to get out of this school (we call it UJIAN NASIONAL).

Well, I did panic. 

But only on physics and maybe biology.

I'm no panic about math. Actually I love math, and chemistry too. Especially when I do it on about 3.00 am in the morning, with The Dark Knight or Batman Begins soundtrack playing on my iPod, or probably on my laptop (this is the reason why I get my mood again, after wanting to burn someone alive soooo bad! Gee, THANKS A LOT, DAD! You're the best dad in the world! And I believe you'll still be the best dad even though you can't afford many things! Ahahaha...XD love you Dad!).

Yes, I am born to be in the science class. And I'll go with my 'fashionable' lab suit (not to offend anyone...I just feel that a scientist's fashion is her only lab suit! Ehehehe...XD). Yeah, someday I'll walk proud with my Einstein-like hairstyle.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home