Sunday, November 9, 2008

listen to me.

I've got my plans all set. It's about 70 %, I only have to pass the TOEFL test with 550 score. I don't know what it is going to be.

But I caught this one thing, when one of my friends say this to me, I don't know she really meant it or not, "Geez...it's so far away from here...What if I miss you?"

What if I miss you, oh it's so touching. Really. Nobody ever said that to me. When I went to Gunung Geulis to be a very good student of Santa Ursula by participating in UYC, unexpectedly (or maybe expectedly?), no one called me. Not even the girl who said 'what if I miss you' either. I was wondering...Is it still the same when I'm gone? Well actually, if one of my friend went to some other place and we can't meet for at least, maybe, three days, it won't feel the same.

Then I started to think, oh well. Whatever. I should forget about it or I'll have not even a friend. 

I should sacrifice more and more from myself. Maybe. 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home