Friday, November 14, 2008

Stereotypes…again…

I found another one feature of life can't be understood.

Why do people see me as a tempting object to be laughed at? I'm not so attractive to be asked my phone number, or so mysterious in that way…I may be so quiet, I don't talk much, but I don't keep interesting secrets about myself.

So come on, tell me, what's so fascinating about me?


 

Or maybe, the boys in my school just can't respect nerdy and not-so-good-looking girls (I mean, me myself)? They don't tease cute and girly girl, but they will happily make fun of me. Give me a break; my reaction to unpleasant jokes isn't so aggressive. At least I've tried to keep my anger on the lower floor, and it's much better right now. I'll only say, in a very low and calm voice, when I've nearly reached my limit, "Shut up or I'll bang your head with a chair." When it's still inside the limit, I'll only make a not-happy smile which indicates a mild warning. It means it's so silly; it doesn't make me laugh, so stop it.


 

So maybe, one of the reasons why I want to go abroad for my college is that I want to meet new people, who really have no idea about who I am, so I can start a new leaf, forget the old stereotypes.


 

Oh, stereotypes!


 

For the hundredth time, I'll say I hate stereotypes. It brings you nowhere into somebody's real characteristics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home